We're The Porchlight Team
We’re The PorchLight Team - your trusted friends in real estate...and life
(Kristy Dimmick and Erica Brown) have been friends for nearly two decades and make a great duo. Our knowledge, attention to detail, service-oriented mindset and can-do attitudes make working with us enjoyable!
Kristy is the oldest of four children and a Simi Valley, California native. After high school graduation, she moved to Provo, Utah to attend Brigham Young University and has called “Happy Valley” home ever since. During college Kristy found her passion for education and upon graduation was offered a full-time position as a religious educator. Kristy loves the youth and their enthusiasm for life. She taught tirelessly for nearly 17 years, during which time she also earned a Masters Degree in Education. After making a career switch, Kristy hit the ground running and was 2016 Rookie of the Year for both Utah Central Association of Realtors (UCAR) and Coldwell Banker Utah. She has since gone on to get several designations as well as her broker license. Kristy has an “abundance mentality” and desires to help other agents succeed and to contribute generously of her time and resources to her clients and the real estate community. Kristy is a productivity & personal development junkie, and enjoys teaching, travelling, cooking, spoiling her nieces and nephews, paddleboarding, pickleball, cheering for the BYU Cougars, and making people smile.
Erica is the second of six children and is a life-long Utahn. She attended Snow College and Utah State University with an 18-month pause to serve as a church missionary in Oslo, Norway. After graduating from USU, Erica worked in commercial lending until she became friends with Kristy, who convinced her to pursue employment as a religious educator. She was thrilled to be hired and absolutely loved her 14 years in the classroom and the thousands of high school students with whom she had the privilege to interact. During her time as a teacher, she also earned a Masters Degree in Secondary Education. After much begging, Erica finally agreed to join Kristy in real estate in 2017 and jumped in with both feet! Together they have completed over 175 transactions and helped other realtor friends find success. Erica has a creative mind and enjoys doodling, learning to play the piano, writing, bon fires, peace, podcasts and good conversations.
• Rookie of the Year 2016 – Utah Central Association of Realtors and Coldwell Banker Utah
• #1 Overall Customer Service 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 – Coldwell Banker Utah
• Top 50 Agents – Coldwell Banker Utah
• Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 - Women’s Council of Realtors
• Presidents Circle Award 2016, 2017 – Coldwell Banker Realty
• Presidents Elite Award 2018, 2019, 2020 – Coldwell Banker Realty
• Excellence in Real Estate 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 – Utah Central Association of Realtors
• Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Designation • Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) Designation • Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation • Ninja Selling Graduate • Journey to Mastery Graduate • Global Luxury Certification
• Coldwell Banker Realty Orem – Brokerage Associates Council
• Women’s Council of Realtors – Member, Utah County Chapter President 2019, Program Director 2020
• Utah Central Association of Realtors – Social Committee (Chairperson 2021), Tech Committee, Elected Board Member 2021
• Habitat for Humanity – Volunteer, Sponsor, Site Selection Committee
• Utah Association of Realtors – Professional Standards Committee
Start your home journey today!
Feel free to reach out! I would love to chat about your home goals.